Friday, March 27, 2009

Midnight Sun


I'm sure you have heard a lot about Midnight Sun by now and if you haven't or if you don't know what it is, it's Edward's version of Twilight.


There have been tons of rumors that Midnight Sun may not be published because of the leaker. ( A leaker is a copy of a book that was leaked to the public, usually online, before it was supposed to be)

I really hope that Stephenie decides to realease it. The first 12 chapters are available on her website here's the link.


2 comments:

  1. I hope she still publishes it, too. :) I hate whoever leaked it. I started reading the first few chapters that she posted, but then decided to stop because if she does publish it I would rather read the actual book.. but if she makes it official that she won't be publishing it then I will definitely finish reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI EDWARD+BELLA YOU GUYS ARE SO COOL AND SO IS ALICE AND ROSALIE ALSO JASPHER AND EMMET ARE TO I AM A REALY REALY REALY A BIG TWILGHT FAN I READ ALL THE BOOKS AND I HAVE THE MOIVE +THE SOUND TRACK CD. ALSO I HAVE A WHOLE WALL DEDICATED TO YOU GUYS I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TWILIGHT AND YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete