Monday, September 21, 2009

Back Finally

Really sorry I hven't posted anything in a while but I have been really busy with school and everything else in my life right now. So anyway I hope you can forgive me ;)

As you most likely know so far 3 official New Moon trailers have been released but we have also seen 2 exclusive scenes posted on Youtube.
New Moon looks much better than Twilight and as much as that is true something in the third trailer really upset me.
Edward and whoever in the Volturi never get into a fight! In the trailer you see Edward be slammed in the the stairs and then on the floor. It's like WTF! THAT NEVER FREAKIN HAPPENED. I am really mad but I guess I have to get over it and just try my best to enjoy the movie. I kind of already knew this was going to happen though because the director was Chris Weitz. He is a gifted and talented director but I have watched Golden Compass and read the book.
If you have done the same you know what I am talking about. There were so many things made different. Actually I even think that some of the names were switched around so I was kind of upset when he ws chosen as the director but I heard that there is going to be a third director for Eclipse so I really hope that works because Eclipse is my favorite of the 4 books.

Well that is it for now. Don't forget you can always contact me through my Youtbe channel. The link is on the side, just click it and send me a message. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment